Throughout our history, we have been fortunate to have worked closely with a wide range of professionals related to heritage, history and tourism. Some of these partnerships emerged from customer projects, some others thanks to the development of our own projects.
Due to this experience, we realised that many companies require:
- A booking system which can be easily included in their website.
- A booking management tool.
- Promotion of their tourist services.
When a new project is started we always think: How far do we want to go?
In this case, we took notice that there was a local need but the project could also be developed as a global solution. For that purpose, the project was based on the following presumptions:
- Available to any company providing tourist services.
- Multi-language support function for companies and end customers.
- Thought to create different types of services.
- Accesible from any location and device.
- Easy to use.
In order to implement this solution, a Cloud infrastructure was developed. From this, an incremental development was planned. Our team implements new functions every 2-3 weeks so as to improve the platform in all aspects: for customers, companies and affiliates that promote services.
Our platform MiReservaOnline is currently available in 10 languages and is used by more than 200 companies which are offering more than 600 services.